- Houzz Service Award 2016 & 2017
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards 2012, 2013, 2016
Selected Professional Associations
- International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology (IBE), Professional Member
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
Holistic Interior Design Award Winning Approach
Innergized Designs’ holistic interior design approach combines classic interior design principles with cutting edge research and 20 years of experience. The result is a systematic and innovative yet proven interior design system which is personalized for you and your specific needs.
The Innergized Designs’ systematic approach integrates:
- traditional interior design
- “green” design.i.e. eco-friendly and sustainable interior design
- environmental psychology (evidence based design principles) and
- building ecology
To understand underlying universal principles of how our spaces can impact us, Deborah Rae also studies the many of the esoteric design philosophies from around the world.To better understand the differences and similarities of the most recognized such system in our Western culture, she obtained professional certification in two branches of feng shui.
Innergized Designs is Healthy Home Interior Design
Missing a piece in your healthy lifestyle? It may be at home or at work! We now spend about 90% of our time indoors. Many of us who want and actively pursue and optimal wellbeing overlook the pervasive impact of our daily spaces. Nurture body, heart and soul with your design choices.
We often hear that our homes should reflect who we are. Our daily spaces also help write our personal stories. Our home and work spaces shape our daily routines, regulate our sleep, nudge us toward healthy or unhealthy living choices and influence our physical, mental and emotional health on many levels.
Daily spaces may not define a good day or a good life, but research – and common sense!- say that they can certainly tip the scales in that direction! Holistic Interior design includes aesthetic considerations along with other factors that are proven to contribute to healthy home and work spaces. Much Current health and productivity research is around
- Indoor air quality
- Sound (noise) management
- Appropriate lighting options
- Emotional and physical response: color and biophilia (natural patterns/nature loving)
Our award winning approach helps you address these concerns and more to achieve your goals for your home, your work spaces and your life quicker, with less effort and less stress on a daily basis.